Call for Papers
Spectrum: NCUE Studies in Language, Literature, Translation, and Interpretation
(Submission Deadline had extended to July 31, 2014)
※We welcome submissions year-round, and will process them upon receipt.
SPECTRUM: NCUE Studies in Language, Literature, Translation, and Interpretation appears twice a year, in January and July. It is published by the joint effort of the Department of English, Graduate Institute of Children’s English, and Graduate Institute of Translation and Interpretation. We welcome papers and reviews on any areas in English study, teaching, translation and interpretation. All article submissions and papers for review should be mailed to #1, Jin-de Road, Changhua City, 500, National Changhua University of Education, Taiwan, ROC (彰化市進德路一號 國立彰化師範大學 英語學系、兒童英語研究所、翻譯研究所), SPECTRUM: NCUE Studies in Language, Literature, Translation, and Interpretation.
Information for Authors
1. Essays can be written in either English (about 6,000 to 10,000 words) or Chinese (about 10,000 words). For reviews (no more than 4,000 words), please send the reviewed book with your submission. For the paper format, conform to the latest edition of Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association or The MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers.
2. Please submit 3 copies of your article with Chinese and English abstract and keywords, and your name, affiliation, contact information on a separate sheet as attachments, to firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Dr. Ping-yen Lai).
3. A submission under consideration is sent to two reviewers recommended by the Editorial Committee.
4. Spectrum will not publish submissions that have been published elsewhere.
5. Authors are entitled to a PDF file in which their article appears.
500 彰化市進德路一號 國立彰化師範大學
1 Jin De Road, Changhua 50007 Taiwan R.O.C
Tel: +886-4-723-2105 Ext2552